- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Introducing your dream property: a stunning Port Orchard estate encompassing nearly 20 acres of sprawling natural beauty, manicured grounds, and astounding views of Seattle, the Cascades, and the Sound. Revel in the supreme serenity and privacy that affords this gated property as you enjoy your own par 3 golf course, tennis court, personal sauna and spa, fitness room, wine cellar, and more. Properties like this have a story to tell. At one point in time, this home was a highly-ranked bed and breakfast. Travelers and guests would visit from near and far, to find a tranquil remote location promising hospitality and comfort. At another time, this property was an off-the-grid sanctuary hosting retreats for the Seattle Mariners baseball team. The setting welcomed joy and contentment for those who desired to relinquish the intense energy of city life. When you are welcomed onto this property, you are embraced in a vacantness that opens your mind and senses to the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. The vast land promises endless gatherings and possibilities for everyone. What would you choose to do with such a unique and inviting property? It could be a profitable venue for grand weddings, parties, and events to be shared with the community. A retreat center, or just a lovely home with room for everyone. The possibilities are endless. The primary home offers 5,741 square feet of incredible architecture and gracious design details like white pine hardwood floors, cedar-lined walk-in closets, and stunning stone fireplaces throughout. The ideal blend of rustic warmth and modern elegance marries to create a home perfect for relaxing in ultimate comfort and also one sure to impress during gatherings. Awe-inspiring views are on display from nearly every room of the home - appreciate the snow-capped Cascades, the glistening waterfront, and the glow of the city lights during evenings. The home’s A-frame highlights the spectacular views and exposed beams throughout add character and dimension to the stunning spaces. The spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, and a large island will up your entertaining game. An unbeatable location puts you near Banner Heritage Forest, the Southworth Ferry, and the waterfront. It’s not often that a home of this caliber, on land this exquisite, in a neighborhood this charming, comes along. It’s a must-see to believe one of a kind gem.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1979062
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 full, 2 three-quarter)
- Community: View Park
- County: Kitsap County
- Elementary School: South Colby Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Softwood, Slate, Stone, Carpet
- High School: So. Kitsap High
- Interior Square Footage: 5,741
- Junior High School: John Sedgwick Jnr Hi
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 841,579
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Style: Northwest Contemporary
- Year Built: 1971
- Web ID: 9FL6EV
- Site Features: Athletic Court, Deck, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove/Range, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Wood, Wood Products
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Land/Topography: Equestrian, Level, PartialSlope
- Roofing: Metal
- View: Bay, City, Mountain(s), See Remarks, Sound, Territorial
- Water Source: Private
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $19,757
- Taxes (Year): 2022